Members of the Flandrensian Diplomatic Corps are diplomats who
represents the Grand Duchy of Flandrensis in another sovereign state
(macronation). Ambassadors and Consuls enlarge the Flandrensian community and assist the development of our national identity. They have contacts with local authorities and organizations, organize occasional meetings with citizens or other micronationalists and raise awareness about Flandrensis and climate change in their local community.
This position does not confer land grants, pensions, or payments of any kind, or rights of settlement, privileges or extraordinary treatment by the state of Flandrensis.
Join the Diplomatic Corps!
Our Greek ambassador is sportive so he ran a marathon with a self-made shirt of Flandrensis, our Egypt ambassador is a famous blues artist in the Middle-East and he gave us permission to use his songs for Radio Flandrensis, our former ambassador in Turkey is also a musician and composed our national anthem, our ambassador in Luxembourg participated in a Climate March, many ambassadors helped with the translation of letters and sharing articles on social media, etc.
So if you’re creative, sportive, an artist, musician, world traveller or an climate activist … or you’re social and want to meet other Flandrensians or consuls in your country?
The main conditions are: minimum age of 16 years old, are at least 2 months a citizen of our glorious nation and having no citizenships in other micronations (unless you have a very good motivation we can make some exceptions …). Members of the Diplomatic Corps are required to organize minimum two events each year and to share pictures of it. One event is mandatory: a clean-up action. The other events can be participating a Climate protest march, representing Flandrensian on a sport event, organize a meeting with other Flandrensians, sensibilization on recycling or other measures in daily life to help the climate.
If you have interest to join our diplomatic corps: send your candidature with motivation to info[at]flandrensis.com.
List of the Flandrensian Diplomatic Corps (2021-2023)
• H.E. Count Hugo de Saint-Paul, Ambassador to Luxembourg
• H.E. Count Gábor Füleki-Leskov, Ambassador to Hungary
• H.E. Marquis Rogier de Brederode-Wintgen, Ambassador to the Netherlands
• H.E. Baron José Antonio Silva de Galindez, Ambassador to Brasil
• H.E. Count Albie Mayo de Sabina, Ambassador to the United Kingdom of Great Britain, Northern Ireland and the British Overseas Territories
• H.E. Baron Andrea Tattini, Consul at the Estense region (Italy)
• H.E. Riz Malik, Consul at North West England (UK)
• H.E. Baroness Blythe Elexis, Consul at Manitoba (Canada)
• H.E. Branislav Jevtić, Consul at Alberta (Canada)
• H.E. Baron Eduard Boada, Consul at Catalonia (Spain)
• H.E. Valerio Cella, Consul at Madrid (Spain)
• H.E. Baroness Elaine Holden, Consul at New Hampshire (USA)
• H.E. Georganna Gould Gore, Consul at New Mexico (USA)
•H.E. Baron Jake Housewright, Consul at Tennessee (USA)
•H.E. Rev. David Greene, Consul at Texas (USA)
• H.E. Hiram Van Coudenberghe, Consul at the Brussels-Capital Region (Belgium)
Honorary members of the Diplomatic Corps:
• H.E. Baron Markus Kalter (former German Ambassador)
• H.E. Baron Filippo Bagarolo (former Italian Ambassador):
• H.E. Baron Dimitrios Dambassinas (former Greek Ambassador)
• H.E. Count George Lapshynov d’Annenkov (former Consul in Scotland)